CATHCA offers a variety of trainings ranging between HWSETA accredited and non-accredited trainings listed below. Our facilitation methodology acknowledges previous learning, is highly interactive and allows participants to contribute to their own learning through experiential, fun and engaging learning activities.
TRAINING UNIT PROGRAMS OFFERED
1.Certificate in Community Health Care level 2
2.Certificate in Community Health Care level
Accredited skills programmes / short courses
3.Maternal and Child Care training level 4
4.HIV and AIDS and TB Dots support
5. Management of HBC and HAAST
Non-accredited short courses
1. Gender Based violence
2. Advocacy and communication skills for constructive community dialogues
3. Human rights and how they affect and relate to communities
4. Pastoral care training
5. Hopeful compassion
6. ART adherence monitoring training
7. Psycho-social support
8. Lay first-aid trauma counselling
WHO QUALIFIES FOR OUR TRAINING?
CATHCA is equipped to train a variety of target audiences ranging from primary school children to adults.
- Any organizations or individuals seeking quality training in healthcare related issues but at competitive costs.
- Every member organization of CATHCA seeking training of individuals or organizations who work hand in hand with us in providing quality health services to those in our communities